Swagbucks is my new favorite tool for free stuff.

Search & Win

Monday, October 12, 2009

PUMPKIN PARTY



This year we are having a PUMPKIN PARTY for all the little youngins. We'll have a tub full of packing peanuts for the little ones to fish through for prizes, face painting, a "fishing" game, gobs, hot sausages, hot cocoa, pies, ice cream and a lot more fun.

I was looking for a way to have some fun for the kids that is indoor this year. It's so bitter cold and I hate taking them outside with their already runny noses. It seems they get rid of one cold only to get another. Fall being my favorite time of year, I had to make a party. What better way to enjoy the season?

I would also like to have a pumpkin patch outside and other fun as well. If you have any ideas be sure to tell me!!!

No comments: