Swagbucks is my new favorite tool for free stuff.

Search & Win

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ryan's woodworking

This red hutch was originally made for an entertainment center. This isn't the best picture, but it has a compartment in the bottom half with a door.
Pouting Chair: I had Ryan make me a chair for the kids to take time-out in. I wanted it to look country and decorative as well as functional. A week after it was finished I found something similar in a catalog called a "pouting chair". So there you have it.

Thin shelf: Man, I remember working on this with him when I was ready to pop with Makayla. It's nice and tall as well as thin. It'll fit into one of those nooks and cranny's in the kitchen. I thought it'd be great for jelly jars. The bottom's fatter to stable it.

Ryan Conrad's Woodworking: My husband is so good at making me furniture for the store. He does a wonderful job at understanding my, "if you could just make it this high and kinda round...."lol.
If you want anything he'll work with you.

No comments: